Taking my vote! This is an esential livery for the A330

I really like it. Such a colorful livery. Upvoted

1 Like

Just love the Livery

Credits: flying_high_photos

4 Likes

Really like this livery, you got my vote 😉

Wow thats an beautiful picture of retro livery Lufthansa and Discover

This is Much needed since the Brussels airlines we have now is painted with eurowings discovery livery

this is super cool, I’d love to fly this livery. they fly to a couple wacky destinations such as Windhoek in Namibia. I believe it’s the only long flight into the whole country!

1 Like

Yes, I agree. It’s a great livery.-

That’s a interesting route. I think they will add more if i can remember correctly.

Pretty sweet! We’re missing a Eurowings’ wide-body, so this would solve that.

Eurowings has service to fort Myers and this would be a great plane to have

need this to recreate 4Y8 / 4Y2006 to Bridgetown as they serve the airport

1 Like

Much needed bump! Since yesterday, the start of the summer schedule for some airlines, Eurowings Discover is now also flying from Munich. The first flight from Munich to Las Vegas took off yesterday, but more routes are coming soon! In total Eurowings Discover plans to serve Las Vegas, Punta Cana, Cancún, and Malé from Munich. More routes may be coming in the future though!

Source

2 Likes

I’m supporting this livery! Eurowings Discover has just opened their new route FRA-PTY, they’re replacing Lufthansa which used to operate this route until March 2020 when the COVID pandemic first hit. Will be great to try this route with the Eurowings A330 livery.

Lufthansa Group regresó a Panamá con vuelos operados por Eurowings Discover - Aviacionline.com

2 Likes

a lil bump

3 Likes

Victoria Falls 🤗

2 Likes

sorry i posted twice bc i didnt post yesterday

3 Likes

4 Likes

This mask just looks sick! Loving the livery

1 Like

Another great route is Las Vegas