Eurowings CRJ-900 (New Livery)

Credit to Sven Grimpe & netAirspace.com

Following the discussion from the previously closed topic:

A lot like the 757 in terms of it’s pencil-like shape, this regional jet serves ultra short haul routes for German airline Eurowings within Germany and other central European countries.

I haven’t personally been on the Eurowings CRJ-900 but I’ve been on an SAS one and it’s a really interesting plane to fly on - probably because of it’s rear mounted engines.

I see these virtually everytime I visit BHX. Eurowings utilises them on the BHX - DUS and GLA - DUS routes I believe.

And an experience of the CRJ-900 for those of you who haven’t flown on this beauty: https://youtu.be/VwHB2PECRTk

Credit to Air-Clips.com for the video

Show your appreciation for this by giving it a like!

:)

29 Likes

Sounds cool. Hopefully the devs add it.

1 Like

This, along with the SAS CRJ-900, need to come sometime in the future if the aircraft ever gets added.

1 Like

Amazing livery! This is necessary if we get a CRJ rework!

3 Likes

@MishaCamp better?

Cue Snickers ad

3 Likes

Now this is how to do a feature request! Would love to fly these around Europe with global 🙂

7 Likes

Glad to hear you like it. Don’t slam it down at -2000 fpm otherwise the low-riding gear of it might shear off…

1 Like

Can’t forget about ‘Acey’

Expressjet, USA ;)

1 Like

This would be good for Global we need more planes to fly around Europe! Not just 777 and 787 flying short haul :)

5 Likes

Another great livery for the CRJ-900 file. Am I the only one who thinks that the CRJs are the only plane with the really unique/fun livery designs?

5 Likes

Agreed, 110% … ;)

2 Likes

Incorrect.
Eurowings does not operate MUC at all.
Lufthansa flies MUC - BHX though, but mostly with their Embraer E-Jets or Airbus A320 family.

2 Likes

My bad. I’ll edit it now.

Absolutely love this livery. We need a CRJ rework!

4 Likes

that looks great. Surprisingly simple!

1 Like

I agree, its what I voted for, but everyone else was like “no” we want the old outdated MD-11 and DC-10!!! and the crj makes sense as we do not currently have global fight, and we are contained to small regions.

4 Likes

Exactly, my fear is that Global will come out and the only regional aircraft we have are the ERJ 170/175/190/195 and the Dash 8.

4 Likes

Very nice livery! I just,LOVE it!

1 Like

Yup, and no one will be able to do short flights realistically

2 Likes

Eurowings doesn’t have them anymore. The last one went to Lufthansa Cityline on Wednesday…

2 Likes