Europe Airpost 737-700

I saw this aircraft about 5-6 years ago in Ireland West Knock airport and I pretty much ignored it, but it came into my head lately and I decided to look it up on google. I thought I may as well mention this livery to see what others thought of it. I realise Europe Airpost only has 4 737-700s but it is an interesting airline with an interesting livery😄.

Europe Airpost B737-700

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I like both it and the Air Transat yellow 737-700 livery (there both surprisingly similar)😄

One of the few transatlantic 737 flights bring on an Europe Airpost 73G

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why are your posts all feature requests?
I just counted, 20 of your 33 posts are feature requests. Enjoy infinite flight… :)

I like to enjoy with what we have rather than asking the devs constantly for new stuff…

I know full well that most if not all of my suggestions will never be added to IF, the main reason I do feature requests is to see what others make of the livery, region or aircraft I’m suggesting, also I don’t have much imagination to make other topics and I can’t go spotting (because my nearest international airport is 2 hours away and It gets about 20 flights a day, 15 of which are Ryanair 737-800s) but that’s said I do have an idea for a new set of posts I will be making possibly in the near future😄

Yes please!!!

Just Like to show support instead of this^^