Eugene's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

What’s up y’all!

I am learning more about ATC in IF and I welcome feedback on my controlling skills.
I would very appreciate if you could do pattern works for me; however, one-way flights are fine too!

Head over to CYVR

Username: same as my IFC username
Current operations count: 675
I’ll be watching over both Ground and Tower.
Open hours: 2019-03-05T03:25:00Z2019-03-05T04:25:00Z
Flight recommendation (if you’re not doing pattern works): CYZF / Yellowknife. Travel northbound and enjoy the gorgeous mountain views!

Sidenote: please don’t send duplicate messages to me. It is likely that I would be thinking for the efficiency and effectiveness of the traffic or finding the best message to send to you/other pilots. Don’t worry, I won’t forget about your presence ;)

Thanks in advance for your support. I greatly appreciate your involvement in making me a better ATC and enhancing the IF community!

5 Likes

I suppose I might just have to stop by…
N4EM. ;)

2 Likes

I see you! Thanks for visiting Vancouver!

1 Like

I wasn’t there for long but decided to be a reckless pilot and you handed it pretty well. Should do ifatc

1 Like

Feedback will be sent in a DM. 🙂

1 Like

I am DL5595 :) . I think you’re doing pretty good. Looking forward to following you in your next ATC airport spot. You picked a fantastic first one :)

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! You weren’t reckless at all, I suppose!
Thanks once again for having you at CYVR!

Thanks for your support and feedback! Your presence at CYVR was more than a great joy to me ;)

1 Like

I appreciate that! I’ll definitely have to come by when you open up from here on out to help prepare you. :)

2 Likes

Thanks–I, too, enjoyed having you there! Definitely be looking forward to serve you again in near future!
*Next one will most likely be CYVR again since it is where I live lol

1 Like

I’m coming over bud

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.