Etihad Virtual 3rd Anniversary Event

Etihad anniversary event

Etihad Virtual invites you all to join our special anniversary event…

Summary: On Sunday, May 5th, we’ll be commemorating three incredible years of Etihad Virtual Airlines with an anniversary event that promises to be nothing short of unforgettable.

Server: Expert

Airport: Abu Dhabi (OMAA)

Time: All day

We encourage all pilots to join us in flying any of our routes into our hub at Abu Dhabi throughout the day! You can find all of our routes for inspiration here!

In addition, we will be coordinating group flights with our codeshare partners and within our VA! You are more than welcome to join us by applying over here!

Thank you for being an essential part of our journey. Here’s to another 3 years and many more of friendship, flights and fun times at EtihadVA!! In addition, I hope @Tyler_Shelton does not mind a cheeky ping to ask for our event to be featured in his upcoming ATC schedule! We would all appreciate it very much! 💚💚💚

17 Likes

Can’t wait to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of our amazing VA!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to attend the 3rd Anniversary Event of our amazing VA. 😍😍

3 Likes

Can’t wait to attend the 3rd Anniversary Event of our amazing VA.

up the Etihad

2 Likes

can’t wait

2 Likes

We can’t wait to see you all there also! :)

3 Likes

Cant wait to join! I would be there!!!😍

3 Likes

Im actually so excited for this!!!

3 Likes

So excited!!! 😆 looking forward to see hundreds of Etihad A380 flying in and out of Abu Dhabi

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you there! Alas, Laura is still working on the Beluga, so I hope we will see you in the A380 at least! :)

3 Likes

hope to make it!

2 Likes

Hi I would love to join I will do a delivery flight for the Etihad A380 from Toulouse to Abu Dhabi then from Abu Dhabi to Paris.

2 Likes

Amazing! We look forward to seeing you there 💚

4 Likes

You may wish to join some of the flights below! Everyone is welcome! (Please note the London flight has already departed) :)

6 Likes

Once in a while, you may see a wild Jinco flying an aircraft in the Infinite Flight skies. And today, it was one of those days!

Thank you so much for joining the flight everyone. Here are the people who joined today’s flight from HECA to OMAA (I hope I didn’t forget anyone): @CompetitiveDivide320, @Pranav_Jahagirdar, @GLITCH_GAMES, @Tar30, @Draco_Dai, @Cpt.Freeman, @Neel_306, @Aryan_789, @Capt.Safwan, @Levi_Park, @vignesh_Gobikkannan, and Le @Magician!

Thank you to the great ATC controllers: @SirMJ9, @Ads08, @Captain_Dreamliner, @Joel_Albert, and @Syjalo!

Here is a photo taken just before my landing 🛫

Thanks again everyone, I hope you enjoyed the flight!

17 Likes

Was great hauling you all into OMAA!

5 Likes

Thanks for coming everyone, that was a great turnout! And congrats Etihad Virtual on completing 3 years! Jinco, i’ll see you flying next year now, cheers! 😂

5 Likes

We always love seeing a wild Jinco! See you again next year! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

@CanCoast902 Hey mate, I was with you in landing phase thanks for paralel landing :D

Special Thanks for @Draco_Dai @CompetitiveDivide320 @Joel_Albert and the ATC team

Happy Birthday Etihad Virtual <3

6 Likes

enjoying it so far 😎

2 Likes