Etihad San Francisco Bay Takeover! @ KSFO - 112200ZMAR17 (CANCELLED) (Closed)

Server: Expert

Region: San Francisco Bay Area

Airport: KSFO-KOAK-KNUQ-KSJC-KSFO

Time: 2200Z

NOTAM: Join Etihad This Weekend For Our San Francisco Bay Takeover! We will start off at KSFO and to touch and goes in different airports and land back at KSFO, There we will take screenshots and the event will close! Comment below for a gate! Please reserve your gate early and dont come last minute! We will cruise at 11,000 Feet at 240 Knots VS 3100, Descend to land at the airports! We want this event to be fun so please dont ruin it, thats why it’s on the expert server. Thank you Cpt_Chris And the Etihad Virtual Staff!!!

Here is the FPL

Aircraft:
Anything in our fleet but the A380 As Most Airports Listed Above Cant Accomidate it!

Callsign:
ETD Followed by 3 or 4 numbers EX:ETD305, ETD5225 Please dont use these examples as these callsigns are already taken ;)

Gates:
A01:@Cpt_Chris
A01B:@Gavin_Hertel
A02:@Cessna_Driver
A03:@Neeson52
A04:@Abhishek_Vij
A05:@Emarati_AD
A06:Vacant
A07:Vacant
A08:Vacant
A09:Vacant
A10:Vacant
A11A:Vacant
A11B:Vacant
A12:Vacanr
A18:Vacant
A19:Vacant

I will be lead aircraft, Please do not cut in front of me or anyone else in the ground or sky. I want this to be a fun and successful event and i would not like anyone to ruin it… Thank you -Cpt_Chris and the Etihad Staff!

PS:If You’re IFATC please PM me as i need a controller for the event! Thank you
Update:We have a controller @Cessna_Driver But just incase he wont be allowed to control he gets a gate for the event ;)

5 Likes

Gate A01B please. Callsign, ETD288 ;-)

1 Like

Roggerrr That!!!

3 Likes

Nice filling of the twenty characters rule lol…but seriously, good luck on your event

2 Likes

Thank you, Etihad Are The New Rulers Of NorCal Hahaha😈

1 Like

As long as Frontier gets Denver! ;)

1 Like

Etihad gets Norcal Frontier gets Denver and spirit gets Charlotte

1 Like

Am I the only one who never seen a 777 at KSJC?

1 Like

Spirit gets Charlotte? Well I guess Delta is entering hazardous waters with next week’s event. 😬😂👌

3 Likes

Sign me up gate AO3 ! I think i’ll take an A321.

Please sign me up for gate A12. I wil take 777-300ER

Sign me up A06 please ;)

I noticed that yoy gave your callsign as ETD if you would like to join the VA please PM me ;)

All of you have you gates see you there :)

I wish it wasn’t on expert:-(

Remember if you want to attend the event reserve a gate now, i wont accept anything last minute…

can you pls change my gate to A04

Yes let me change it for you now.

Please remove me, didn’t see that it is on expert server, I don’t think I will make to it before date :(

Etihad Staff is here as well. I would like to be part of this event. Pleasure to be there.

Thanks

1 Like