Etihad Airways Virtual (Senior Management Positions Available!)

Greetings!

Etihad Virtual will be launching soon and we’re recruiting for Senior Leadership at this time. We look forward to recruiting pilots soon! A website is being developed and will be available before pilot recruitment. We aim to operate professionally, so please asses each role and which best suits your skills before applying. If you do not meet the Grade Requirments, but you are close to reaching it, or have previous experience, then please mention this to me.

Many Thanks
@jdag2004
President, Etihad Virtual

To apply please DM @jdag2004

Roles

President (CEO) - @jdag2004

Deputy President - @Captaink

Chief Operating Officer- @JDE1303

Operations Manager- @Louis

Chief Pilot - AVAILABLE!
The Chief Pilot is responsible for the day-today management of VA Pilots. They are responsible for pilot training and discipline and are basically a pilot moderator for our VA. Reports to the Operations Manager. Grade 3+

Head of ATC - @FLYAIRGO

*Etihad Virtual is awaiting IFVARB certification, however has been granted permission to operate on IFC whilst grading takes place.

6 Likes

@JDE1303 is now our Chief Operating Officer (COO)

Positions still available:

• Deputy President
    -Operations Manager
    -Chief Pilot
    -Head of ATC
2 Likes

May I have deputy president?

@jdag2004 is now our Deputy President.

-Operations Manager
-Chief Pilot
-Head of ATC

1 Like

May I have chief pilot please

1 Like

Hi Jordan, will continue in DM!

good luck!
From @obsidianflyer , ANA CEO because @a330fan and @plane6 are suspended

Thanks @Oli_H.

you’re welcome

1 Like

Positions still available!:

Operations Manager- Closed
Not to be confused with the COO, the Operations Manager or OP, is responsible for Events, Routes, Fleets and Pilots. As well as daily interactions on the forums such as questions and pilot recruitment. The Operations Manager is not fully responsible for the IFC Threads. They are able to designate some of their responsibilities to other members of the VA, following the COO’S approval (such as appointing a Route Manager). Reports to the COO. Grade 3+

Chief Pilot - AVAILABLE
The Chief Pilot is responsible for the day-today management of VA Pilots. They are responsible for pilot training and discipline and are basically a pilot moderator for our VA. Reports to the Operations Manager. Grade 3+

Head of ATC - AVAILABLE!
The Head Of ATC must be IFATC and is responsible for the ATC operators for Etihad Virtual and can provide ATC for our events and training sessions. They are also responsible for training ATC Operators. Reports to the COO. IFATC Verified+

1 Like

Our new Operations Manager is @Captaink

Chief Pilot - AVAILABLE

Head of ATC - AVAILABLE!
The Head Of ATC is responsible for the ATC operators for Etihad Virtual and can provide ATC for our events and training sessions. They are also responsible for training ATC Operators. Reports to the COO. IFATC Verified or has to go through examination.

I can help you with a website if you would like help… I am affiliated with IFPM

DM me if you are interested

Can I apply for chief pilot? I’m almost grade 4 and I’ve got experience as I was chief pilot at KLM for a while. I know how challenging it is and I’m up for the challenge

We aren’t operating anymore @Liam_purcell @Boeing777x

2 Likes

Then close the thread please.

Short operation period. Another throw away VA?

We didn’t really start. Our CEO decided to leave.

2 Likes