Etihad Airways Special Livery Poll Winner

We asked you to choose your favorite Etihad Airways special livery for the A380 and the results are in! With 2,512 votes, the winner is…

Choose United Kingdom | REG: [A6-APE]

pc: planespotters.net

Poll Options

Choose United Kingdom | REG: A6-APE

Choose South Korea | REG: A6-APD

Poll Results

Choose the UK: 2,512
Choose South Korea: 1,125

TOTAL VOTES: 3,367

A6-APE will be developed and included in our A380 lineup coming in a future Infinite Flight update. Thank you for voting!

131 Likes

Very colorful fat whale

15 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this livery on the A380 in game!

11 Likes

Congratulations to the people who voted for the UK Livery!!! Can’t wait see this beauty when the whale is released ✈️🇬🇧

11 Likes

Does this livery make me look fat? 🥺

30 Likes

Not surprising given the comments!

Can’t wait to see this livery and the new A380 come to life!

3 Likes

Its going to be a challenge for the livery artists, that’s for sure!

Definitely a fun challenge though!

3 Likes

Now all we got to do is fly it from Abu Dhabi to London.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if Dan hosts a group flight from AUH-LHR (or the other way) with this livery.

1 Like

wow the super generic special livery won

2 Likes

If anything the SK livery is more generic.

At first glance seeing a livery with flowers and birds, not many people would immediately think “oh thats representing South Korea” whereas the London livery has Big Ben, the London Eye, red buses and other things that people would associate with London.

6 Likes

Now do one for emirates please.

4 Likes

UK UK 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧☕☕☕ Absolutely Spiffing Chaps 🇬🇧

4 Likes

You said it yourself, people associate the images with London

But the UK is not London

So it’s a London Livery, not a UK livery

It’s a very generic livery, something you’d find on a tea towel or a T-shirt in one of those giant souvenir shops in London

It doesn’t even shown their own sponsored Etihad Stadium… cos it’s not in London

4 Likes

Yet London is one of the most if not THE most representative thing about the UK; so fair to say is an UK livery, because last time I checked London was the capital of the UK, and everything including the landmarks such as the London Eye, Guards and Tower Bridge are placed within London and subsequently in the UK.

3 Likes

AWESOME!!! Not even from the UK but so happy 🙌🏻🙌🏻

4 Likes

We hope next poll will be emiraties special livery

1 Like

Yet London alone is not representative of the UK

It’s supposed to be a UK livery

Where’s the Scottish element?

Where’s the Welsh element?

Where’s the Northern Irish element?

What bit even represents England outside of London?

These issues came up 4-5 years ago when the livery was first released IRL, and they’ve even more relevant today I feel.

7 Likes

Well I get you but…. Most people (including me) only really know the famous things of the UK that are in London (f.e. Big Ben, London eye….) so if you included anything from Scotland or Wales or Northern Ireland I (and probably most people) wouldn’t recognize it. But I do guess they could’ve included one i dont know. Oh and I just thought it does make sense cause they were probably mostly flying that plane to London so it’s more of a London livery.

2 Likes