Etihad Airways Airbus A330-200 Expo Milano 2015 Special Livery

Photo Source: https://m.planespotters.net/photo/535135/a6-eyh-etihad-airways-airbus-a330-243

Note: This request should not be confused with the Alitalia Airbus A330-200 Expo Milano 2015 Special Livery which has a different tail design. The link to that request is below

Aircraft EASA Type Certificate: A330-243
Aircraft Registration Code: A6-EYH
Engine: Rolls-Royce Trent 772B/C-60 (has an exhaust mixer and Pivoting-door thrust reversers) (NOT to be confused with the General Electric CF6 or the Pratt & Whitney PW4000)
Aircraft MSN: 729
First Flight: 14/02/2006
Registered and Delivered: 24/04/2006
Livery Status: Replaced with the new Etihad Airways Livery

About the livery: Every five years, the Bureau International des Expositions (Bureau of International Expositions in English) holds a universal exposition. For the 2015 Expo, Milan was the chosen city. Alitalia and Etihad Airways had been chosen as the Global Airline Carriers and so both airlines painted a plane each in a special livery incorporating the expo logo. This is the Etihad Airways version of it.

What I like about the livery: It is different from almost every livery out there, with the different colours, straight lines, and the way gold has been used.

So, what do you think about this livery? To me, this is one of the best special liveries (besides the Icelandair Hekla Aurora livery). Comment on this livery and if you like this a lot, don’t forget to vote.

PS: I resized the image since it got cropped a bit on my iPad, so if you want to see it in full resolution, you can tap on it.

If I were you, I would first request the aircraft itself, as the A332 isn’t in IF. Then, you can request it. That is what I would do.

There is an A330-rework post already Infinite2674…

2 Likes

You have my vote for this Beauty.