Etihad A330-300 Visit Abu Dhabi - Travellers Welcome Livery [A6-AFA]

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are doing well!
Etihad is a well known airliner in the aviation world but for those of you who don’t know, Etihad is the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates based in Abu Dhabi with its hub being Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH/OMAA).
Etihad have been advertising the capital of the UAE on their Dreamliner’s with the slogan “Visit Abu Dhabi”. However, I stumbled across this on their A330-300 which surprisingly I haven’t seen before. The all complete purple “Visit Abu Dhabi travellers welcome” livery which they have consistently kept from 2011-2019. I really think this would be an amazing addition into the game with it sleek, unique and eye-catching design especially on the reworked A330-300.
so if you like what you see then please vote for it!
Thank you!!

Photo Credits: Ste80 from Airline pictures

I like it 😉

1 Like

hahah Vote for it :)

1 Like

Here u go 👍

1 Like

AHHH thank you!!!

1 Like

Saw this many times at Geneva , when they used A333 to come here ^^
Absolutely stunning

1 Like

I don’t think Etihad have ever sent their A330 to London (I’m most likely wrong) but yeah when I saw this I had to request it! I think if you find it stunning you should defo vote for it! :D

Hopefully I can find this for the MSFS A330 mod. Great livery!

1 Like

Hopefully it gets put on IF too! XD

1 Like

4 sure! That would be super cool as we have like no special liveries

1 Like

I think it’s most likely due to asking permission to airlines to use the special livery in the game? But you can defo help by voting and if you have a spare vote 🥺😂

1 Like

Really cool livery. Personally I think it’s a bit much but a special livery would be really cool!

1 Like

Nothings a bit too much (i think) :) defo would be cool haha

You bet ya, now we are at 4 votes.

1 Like

5 now haha :)

1 Like