Ethiopian Virtual | A New Dawn | Official 2021 Thread

No problemo bacon

nice, lol (stuff)

1 Like

I love flying the A350 in the ETVA colors.

This is an amazing VA with LOTS of routes and very nice people and staff. I would recommend that everyone join this VA!

Nice morning flight for Ethiopian 444VA (KLAS-KTUS)

2 Likes

CODESHARE ⏰

Quick 3 amigos codeshare flight under UNITED 2424 from CYYZ-KIAH.

ETVA 442VA, 902VA & 003VA

Come fly ETVA!

1 Like

Just joined ETVA a few days ago and so far my experience has been amazing and my expectations were more than exceeded. Big thanks to CEO CHAZ and all the rest of there amazing staff. Keep it going strong guys. I recommend this VA to anyone in the community looking for a new group. Couldn’t be a better group of guys.

3 Likes

Seems a really good VA! Good job Chaz! ;)

2 Likes

Glad to be able to say I am the COO of such a wonderful VA! Stay tuned.

5 Likes

I think all the ETVA family are glad to have you as their COO tho ;)

3 Likes

Great Thread! happy to be a partner!

@Ryanair.Virtual

3 Likes

Loving the VA and flying the colors

2 Likes

as the last coo and a current pilot i have to say that this VA is amazing the CEO and COO @chazdawg8819 @Deakin_pope

3 Likes

The VA is ran by excellent people and have a lot of knowledge about the VA world. Willing to answer any questions you may have

3 Likes

Elated to have chosen Ethiopian V.Airlines as my first IF home. Honored to be among the ranks of like-minded (virtual) aviation enthusiasts who happen to be incredibly friendly, and exceptional at running ETVA smoothly while making it a fun & dynamic airline to be a part of.

2 Likes

Ethiopian Virtual New & Updates

» Ethiopian Virtual Revamp (light)

Here at Ethiopian Virtual, our staff team is in the works on making changes to the VA, for the better!! A lot of those will involve reworking the crew center, Discord Server refresh, and so much more!

» Welcoming New Members to the Staff Team!

This week, we have welcomed not 1, not 2, but 3 new members to the staff team!! How crazy is that?! Please help me welcome the following members into their new position here at Ethiopian Virtual:

@Deakin_pope as the new Vice President.
@captain_SA171 as the new Chief Flight Officer
@Gavin_Hinz as the new Chief Programs Officer

» Saying Goodbye to an old Vice President.

Earlier this week we said farewell to our second COO/Vice President our dear, long time friend @ELDEN_PLATENBERG! Him and I worked in the past on @FedExVirtual’s Event Team. He has been an excellent addition to the team and we hate to see him go! We will miss you on the team and wish you success on your future endeavors!

» Awarding a Legend for his Amazing Statistics!!

Today a legend has received one of our highest awards within Ethiopian Virtual. Our long time member since May of 2021, @ariete, has received our Golden Eagle Award today for achieving some all-time statistics amongst in the VA. Those statistics go as follows:

All-time Statistics

Hours

Flights

Miles

547,721nm

Fuel Used

4,097,058kg

Passengers

Cargo

7,466,121.00kg

Please help me congratulate @ariete on his huge dedication to Ethiopian Virtual!

4 Likes

We’re glad to have you as a member! Thank you sincerely for your dedication and passion for the VA!

Chaz M.
President and Founder
Ethiopian Virtual

3 Likes

Please join us as we congratulate ETVA 3 (Mouse1_HEAVY) in completing 1k hrs of flight in Ethiopian Virtual on Flight ET 863 from Zimbabwe (FVRG) to our hub in Ethiopia (HAAB).

Check out @Mouse1_HEAVY landing at the Ethiopian hub completing this milestone.

If you are interested in becoming a member in our VA, click the link below.

2 Likes

Thank you for the notice! I have enjoyed myself and flying in ETVA. I hope to see the VA grow w/ more Pilots and more fun group flights.

This VA is definitely fun for those who like long-medium haul flights.

Happy to be the Vice President of such a wonderful Virtual Airline!

1 Like