I saw a check on the internet for Google about the MD-11 (passengers) only being kept on aircraft from other airlines then again back to airlines and I know about old Ex-Delta Air Lines registration: (N801DE), 5 times the same.
Credit Photo from Blend Qatipi. July 3, 2006 at KIAD/IAD Airport.
Ethiopian Airlines (N801DE) MD-11 (pax) special 60th year scheme. It was Ex-Delta.
One more thing also please look at the winglets both paint colors are only blue still full on the Winglets, too. Registration just stays, too, and next look at the label closely (N801DE). The front closed nose on both sides “60th years”, too. The reason Ethiopian says no change color paint brand anybody still color is blue and white the same always. It’s an honest for a true story important and just never false nobody.
Ethiopian Airlines MD-11 if you want to be more voting able will be joining a new game on IF in the future have fun enjoy!
McDonnell Douglas MD-11:
- March 13, 1992 to December 12, 2004 Delta Air Lines (N801DE).
- December 12, 2004 to July 1, 2006 World Airways (N801DE).
- July 1, 2006 to September 11, 2006 Ethiopian Airlines (N801DE) ← last service out of August, 2006 earlier.
- September 11, 2006 to December 2007 World Airways (N801DE) ← (Stored).
- February 12, 2008 - Active UPS Airlines (N294UP) Passengers change to Cargo.
----Who is not do have more a duplicate anyone nobody.----