Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409 Anniversary

On January 25, 2017, it will be 7 years since the crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409 happened. The Boeing 737-8AS took off from Beirut, Lebanon for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with 90 people. The plane then nosedived and slammed into the Mediterranean Sea five minutes after departure. No survivors were found afterwards. Since the crash, controversy still stands as investigators state that the pilots were disoriented from fatigue, and other people say the crash was a terror plot. Here’s a video showcasing the crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409:

4 Likes

Please stop spamming the forums. :)

11 Likes

I guess you’ll do this every anniversary of an event?

8 Likes

This one is actaully somewhat informative at least ? :/

5 Likes

Not every event, only on some most important events of aviation, so it’s not just aviation disasters, but also the best moments in aviation history.

1 Like

This is not a spam

1 Like

I don’t understand how two crashes are the best moments in aviation history.

5 Likes

No, I meant these two are aviation crashes, which are the worst events. I’m also doing best events, like the first commercial 747 that entered service, if it hasn’t been mentioned on the forums yet.

1 Like

Yes, but just posting a link to a video and including some bog standard information isn’t really useful.

1 Like

Depends on what you find as useful everyone has their own tastes me for example I didn’t know about this crash before this post but now I do so I learned something.

2 Likes

Well it is nice to learn something new.

2 Likes

You’ve made quite a few topics today which could be considered as cluttering the forum i.e. spamming.

3 Likes

Spam (verb) - send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of Internet users).
You are not sending the same message, but sending lots of different messages over the community at one time. It has become annoying, sorry.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.