Welcome to my ATC tracking thread
Now open at GCLP
will drop by in 5 if so
Forgot to change it,
Open at GCLP
Now open at GCLP
Coming! Be pepared
I was AFKLM363. Thanks for the ATC service
No feedback, didn’t see any mistakes. Nice work!
Thanks for coming :)
Open again at GCLP
Now open at SKBO
Will drop by
Hi, I was Showme1,
Overall good work, nice pattern entry, give way command, just one minor mistake of sequencing me number 2, but you soon corrected it, very good job!
Thanks for showing up :)
Thanks for controlling today at SKBO! General feedback:
- You ongaurded me correctly. I was <25 Nm and below 10,000 feet heading inbound, so this is good.
- The transition altitude you gave me of 9,500 was incorrect. You told me to disregard, and gave me 10,000 instead :P. SKBO is at 8300 feet, so 8358 feet + 1500 feet pattern altitude, + 1000 feet separation is 10,858 feet, so 11,000 would have done it.
- Pattern instructions and sequencing was good, nice job re-sequencing me to number 2 behind the TBM. Usually, this is where the most work is needed, and you are doing well here.
- There is no need to tell Show me 1 to turn base. You have sequenced me, with me on a wider downwind (no traffic conflict) so at this point it was my job to maintain separation at all times. You do not need to over control. Usually, but not always, “I’ll call your base” followed by “Turn base” is used if you are trying create space to release departures (at intersection runways for example).
- Show me 1 can tell you whether my go around was warranted or not, I did not pay close attention to where the hold short line was, but i think there was no need for it (but I am not sure)
- You gave Show me 1 exit instructions at 45 knots. Usually for GA, this is done <30 knots and for commercial jets <60 knots
- After you had cleared me for the option with left traffic prior to my go around, there was no need to add a “make left traffic”. I am landing on the same runway and it is expected I continue making left traffic.
Good job, and best of luck in your future sessions
Thanks for the feedback :)
I saw him gun it towards the end to vacate early, and 90% of the time, we would not have made it in time. Better safe than sorry always, so great call! And again good job!
Open again at SKBO
Open at SKBO