Error While purchasing The 30 day Subscription.

Can anyone Explain Why cant I Purchase the subscription? Every time I have an Error.

Can Anyone Help?

Thank you for contacting support!

Customers using an older version of Infinite Flight that are unable to update in their App Store based on device compatibility will no longer be able to renew a Live or Live+ multiplayer subscription. If you have previously purchased a Live or Live+ subscription your service will still be honored and supported for the duration of your subscription period. Following your subscription expiration date or when trying to purchase a new subscription you will find “subscription unavailable” or a message similar to what you have received.

Infinite Flight’s newest update featuring global satellite imagery introduces the Infinite Flight Pro subscription which gives a full global flight experience and access to our entire fleet of aircraft. We appreciate your understanding as we move forward into the future.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian

6 Likes

So I cant Buy It? What can I do then? This is my first time Buying the Subscription.

Hello!

Unfortunately you can’t buy a subscription with the version of Infinite Flight you currently have.
And the reason you have an older version of the app, is most likely because your device does not support the most recent version.
Please read below about our device requirements.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Thank you For Making me understand the problem.
Greetings from Poland :)

1 Like