Error Purchasing Subscription

Hey so I just got the game in my phone, it works well, it launches and I have played SOLO but when I was trying to buy a 30 day subscription, it said something about an Error, is Play Store so I don’t know what to do now, any help? Please :)

Hey, you can use #support for issues with IF.

What device and OS are you currently using?

Oh sorry, and I believe is a LG Tribute LS660 from 2014.

Ok, what exactly does it say when you get an error? This can better help us diagnose the issue.

Alright so I get in the main menu, then I choose Fly Online, then it says that I don’t have a subscription, so I click in the green button that says “Subscribe Now”, I choose it, then it shows 2 plans the Live which says $4.99 and the Live+ which is $49.99 I choose either one a Google Play Error comes up it says “The item you requested is not available for purchase”.

You need to update your app to the newest version. Live + does not exist anymore, IF uses another subscription that includes the global update (Pro subscrition).

You are unable to purchase live+ or live as it was removed two months ago, you will have to update to the latest version in order to fly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.