Error message

when i want to buy the 1 month online it says error and it is so frustrating i tried everything can someone pls help

1 Like
  1. A good and strong internet connection

2. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

3. Restart your device

4. Install Infinite Flight from App Store or Google Play store again

5. Tap “Fly online!”.

Welcome to the forum

Can you share a screenshot of the error you are getting and the device and OS version you are using? - this will help people troubleshoot the issue for you

Please make sure your app if FULLY up to date. Please state us the version you are using currently. The latest version is V19.1

cid:CA49A884-CD4D-4C6C-A831-EF342A6FCD39

1 Like

If you are on iOS try going to

Settings > Screen time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store purchases and check that In App Purchases is set to Allow

1 Like

NO!
why doent it work

No need to use capitals…just calm down we will help you figure this out - but we won’t help you if you appear to shout at us.

Are you on IOS or Android to start with?

1 Like

Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

As stated above please check your version Infinite Flight is running. Get to your App/Play store and check which version of InfiniteFlight are you running. The updated version must be 19.1

iOS 12.2
iphone 8

tried it @FuZion_Sami

Can you follow this instruction, grab a screenshot and post what’s shown?

2 Likes

can’t i buy it on me mums phone because it works on there then i can say i already have a account?

You can, yes. Or you could just solve the issue on your device :)
If you wish to make the purchase on your mothers device, make sure you link the Infinite Flight account to either Facebook or Google. If you don’t do this, you will not be able to access your subscription from anything but your mothers device.

3 Likes

thanks i will try when me mum comes back from her flight she’s a pilot on south african airbus 340

ok but when im buy it gonna buy it i must log in with my facebook acc on her phone or how???

Yes. You need to purchase the subscription on her device & link the account to Facebook.

1 Like

thx™™£¢∞§¶•¶§∞¢

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.