Error downloading package

Hi,

I have just downloaded infinite flight and am unable to download any of the free planes. When clicking on the download button it starts downloading, reaches a random % completion then says “Error downloading package. Check Internet connection and try again later”. There is nothing wrong with the internet connection. Using iPad mini.

Are you using a home wifi or a public wifi? If you’re also trying to download these packages at your ISP’s peak times this may also cause problems.
First of all, try to close IF fully and restart your device.

1 Like

Thanks for your help…Restarting the iPad solved the problem. 😃

2 Likes

Glad I could help :)

ya lo hice pero no me sigue saliendo lo mismo Ayudaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Could you pls. translate into english so the devs could help you? Unfortunately, english is supported here instead of spanish (sorry!).

http://www.translate.google.com

@carmalonso

Being dealt with…
Can't download aircraft or regions - "Error downloading package. Check your internet connection and try again later" :)

Hi i cant purchase or download any planes i tried shutting down infinite flight and restarting it but it still wont download any planes!!Please Help me!!

Where did you download infinite Flight from?

Google Store!!

Cant download free planes its download till some % and then shows plz check your internet connection plz help me fast i purchased it from google playstore