Error Creating Account - Check Credentials

Hello
I subscribed yesterday and I signed up via facebook and google and I created an account, It worked for one day and then whenever I try to log in, an Error message appears, “Error creating account, Check credentials or try again later”.
I have iPad Air, I tried restarting the app, restarting the iPad, even deleting and re downloading the game, but nothing changed. And I couldn’t find any solution in the support community nor anywhere online.

PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Apparently the Facebook login is dodgy at the moment, should be fixed soon

3 Likes

Thank you for contacting support! We apologize for the inconvenience, but I will alert the developers of the trending issue so it can be fixed immediately. I will respond with more information as soon as it becomes available.

Tyler

3 Likes

It happened also at me. It’s two months that i dont play IF i tried to logo in and the app Give me the same error. And also i tried to restored my purchases but when i tap nothing happens.

Hello Hashem,

This is an issue that has been reported by several of our members. We have been in contact with both Facebook and Google and they are working to resolve the issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reference our post below for more information.

Mark

3 Likes