Error Code when signing in

Device:
Operating system:
Hey y’all. I’m trying to sign in to IF and It says “error code 1, could not sign in because I haven’t signed in on the app before.” Does anyone know how to help with this because I’ve honestly been thinking about canceling my subscription because this has gone on for so long. There should be more than one way to sign in to infinte flight.
Thank you!

Hello!

To use your account and subscription on a different device that is either using a different platform (iOS or Android), or different account in the store - you need to have your account connected to a Community profile.

This is done from the device where you have access to your subscription, by going into Settings → Account and tap the “Connect” button and then enter your Community credentials.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to use your account and subscription from any device using the most recent version of Infinite Flight by simply signing in with your Community credentials.

More information can be found here:

2 Likes

Hmmm. I’m in settings in infinte flight. I go to account and there’s no “connect” button

Is that on an account that have an active subscription?

It’s on an active subscription. I did all of what u said. Still error code. I’m doing this on an IPhone 11. Should I try on an iPad?

I also found the connect button

Can you grab a screenshot of what you’re seeing on the account page? :)

This should be done on the device you’ve been using with the subscription.

Ok I use both. Here’s a Screenshot`

No no, not on the Community page :)
This should be done from the app itself.

Ohhhhh my bad. Do you mean go to settings then account in the infinte flight app?

Yes.

This page:

This link is better

That screenshot leads me back to this:
This should be done on the device you’ve been using with the subscription.

The screenshot you just showed, is just a blank account. There’s no subscription or stats on it.
You could try to retrieve it on that device though, if the devices are both iOS and have the same Apple-ID by tapping:

1. “GET PRO”
  2. “I already have an account”
  3. “Revert to default account”.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.