Error code 1

I´m trying to access my infinite flight pro account from someone else’s cell phone but it doesn´t allow me access. After entering my data, nothing happens, or I get a sign that says “this account isn´t linked to an infinite flight pro subscription (error code 1)”… What can i do?

1 Like

This isn’t true. You may be thinking of an Apple ID.

@Pichondepiloto, are you using iOS or Android?

1 Like

Interesting. That’s what it said when I subscribed

1 Like

i use iOS and my friend´s phone that i’m trying to get my IF PRO account into is from other apple ID, so maybe is that the problem?

1 Like

No, it shouldn’t be an issue. I use Pro on my devices, as well as my father’s iPad Pro, which is under his Apple ID.

Can you confirm that you are signing in with the right information, whether that be Google, Facebook, etc.?

1 Like

I tried to enter through google email but it doesn’t work

1 Like

Is it a Google authentication error?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I verificated that it was me who was using the email from other device to access, but then when it enter to IF again there´s a sign which says “this account isn´t linked to an infinite flight pro subscription (error code 1)”

1 Like

Hmmm. I would suggest waiting for a staff member to chime in. I’m not much help from here, sadly.

2 Likes

If you’re getting Error Code 1, that means the Google account hasn’t been used with Infinite Flight before.

From your device, try linking your account with the IFC, and then you can logon to your friend’s device with the Infinite Flight option.

Once you’re done using their device, you can go to “Switch Account” and press “Revert to default account” so they don’t mess up your stats :)

3 Likes

Ok, i will try that ;) …Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.