ERJ-145 takeoff from Waco regional Airport

Waco regional Airport

ERJ-145 American Airlines

Fly to Waco, Texas, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.

Waco is located 90 miles north of Austin, the Texas state capital, and 90 miles south of the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Waco Regional Airport is critical to air travel for this region, offering great convenience for travelers to and from Central Texas.

3 Likes

Nice photo! But I do recommend adding this to the #real-world-aviation:spotting category so this doesn’t get closed.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Since the #real-world-aviation requires mod-approval, then a mod has to change it to RWA

Yeah… I did not put rules on mine it got closed in 10 min after post

Even then, it would be closed because of the poor photo quality.

Hello @Aviation_J_YT, please view the guidelines for both the #screenshots-and-videos category and the #real-world-aviation:spotting category before posting. Thanks.

@JetSuperior5192, #real-world-aviation:spotting does not require prior approval.

I fix it ya

Even then, I think it’s unlikely that this stays open, as the photo quality is quite poor. We’ll see, though.

Sorry it was raining outside and I will try again

Photo + post quality should be formatted according to the following description.