Episode 3 of FlightCast is Live!

Hey Everyone,

Check out our awesome group of ATC Recruiters and Testers as we chat about what it takes to be ATC on the advanced server, and much more!

8 Likes

Great! I’ll listen to it when I get back. Just a side note: I actually use that photo haha! :)

This is now on our official facebook page :)

Congrats guys, this is really awesome, I am getting addicted to those!

10 Likes

It says it’s temporarily unavailable for me :(

What does? The website?

Hey Everyone… if you’ve been having trouble downloading the latest podcast, it’s due to the fact that we’ve been hosting them on dropbox and have hit the limit. You guys have been listening like crazy! We’ve changed the file location, but you may need to clear your browser’s cache and refresh the site for it to work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

When John Preston is introducing himself it’s really hard to hear what he’s saying! :/

We did the best we could. Keep listening for an explanation as to why that is.

1 Like

Thanks, I haven’t tried it yet but it wouldn’t play on the website and it said I couldn’t download it on the apple podcast store.

I will try it and if it still doesn’t work I will comment again

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

No need to apologize! Thank you for being part of it.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I didn’t think you were speaking slow at all! Props for taking part and best of luck :)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I hope everyone likes it. Was so much fun to record!

1 Like

I think you did an Amazing job.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hi misha I was wondering if I could have an exam or something along those lines to start to get closer to becoming a controller on the advanced server

Not here, PM him @Harry_Morris

Thanks for that I’ve looked around the website but I can find how to PM him how do I do it?