★ Envisioning the Future of IF: Stunning Photo Edits

Envisioning the Future of IF

Here are a few photo edits showcasing my envision of Infinite Flight in the future.

A Global Melting Pot

A shot of various airlines from around the globe at LAX, Tom Bradley International Terminal.

The Flying Forehead

Korean Air A380 flexing its wings as it takes off.

Evening traffic in Guam

Beautiful shot of Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport. In the foreground, a United 737 is taxiing to its gate. In the background, a United 777 is taking off as a Philippines A321 is holding short.

Morning Departures

Shot of a Air Canada 777 shortly before takeoff and a Qantas 747 holding short.

Please share your honest feedback and any photoshop requests!

123 Likes

Now that’s really cool! I’d love to see you add one with the reworked 757 or E-Jets.

1 Like

Here you go! I really love the 757… Hope it’s reworked soon.

Before

30 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! Well done!

1 Like

stunning photos :)

1 Like

That looks amazing! It looks like something what IF could look like sometime in the future.

2 Likes

Those logo lights though 👀

4 Likes

the images are really cool…great skills! How do you even manage to edit the pics so well? I can’t even get a moonshot made right! Awesome pics!

1 Like

You have skills. I mean these shots are amazing! 😮

1 Like

Very well done! Some of the tail lights could enlighten a bit more of the aircrafts tail fin, but otherwise this is really impressive! Would love to see IF like this at some point. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hands down, great editing! Especially those taxiway lights. 😍

1 Like

Wow! 🤭These are amazing! May I ask how you did the lights on the planes?

2 Likes

Tail lights and taxi way lights oh my 🙌

3 Likes

I use the curves adjustment in Photoshop which basically allows me to adjust the image’s tonal range. Then I add a blur effect to make it look like a beam of light.

1 Like

Very cool, thanks!

1 Like

these are phenomenal, nice

1 Like

Holy crap. If IF becomes like this that would be the best thing since, well Flight sims. For mobile anyway.

1 Like

This is awesome! Really makes me excited for the future of IF

1 Like

It’s rare to see such incredible photos in this category anymore. My jaw dropped when I saw that taxiway light shot. Absolutely incredible! I’d love to see more :)

1 Like

Wow those photos are truly stunning! Astounding job!

1 Like