ENGM [Oslo] to KLAS [Las Vegas] @ENGM - 111840ZMAY20 From the Cold North to The Barren Desert

From the Cold North to The Barren Desert

Hello, I will be designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance. This is the second flight of this series and today we will be flying from Oslo to Las Vegas in Norwegian’s 787. Norwegian started operating this route in November of 2015 along with a nonstop route from Las Vegas to Longdon. Norwegian is one of the best low cost long haul carriers out there with lots of routes and a unique livery. The livery makes it especially fun to fly due to it being so eye-catching. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn gates about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is a link to the flight plan.
Have a great day!

Server: Training

Airport: ENGM

Aircraft: B789, Norwegian Air Shuttle

Time: 2020-05-11T18:40:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts
  • Act responsibly and listen to ATC
  • If someone has taken your gate just spawn at a nearby gate that isn’t assigned to anyone else.
Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
Gate 46 @Casp959er73
Gate 48 @Cole_Papenhausen
Gate 49
Gate 50
Gate 51
Gate 53
Gate 60
Gate 64
Gate 68
Gate 72
Gate 76
Sources

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/us/norwegian/pressreleases/norwegians-nonstop-service-from-las-vegas-to-london-and-oslo-takes-off-1627913
https://airwaysmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Norwegian-2-1024x683.jpg

Hey, I’d love to be atc for this event too!

We’d love to have you

Notice

One hour time change

I’ll happily sign up. :)

Wow, was not expecting anyone to join. I’d love to have you!

uh, actually if possible may I cancel? sorry that no one is coming but I cant make it now.

1 Like

That’s fine

Hey I love the event unfortunately I can’t make it today I already in another event if you keep posting these I will join in the next week

I will actually do the event some plans changed

great. It will be great to have somebody.

hey @Casp959er73, I may be actually able to come: just waiting to see if I will get home soon enough which I hopefully should. just letting you know I may still be able to attend

1 Like

we might be able to delay it for 10-20 mins. If that works for you @Cole_Papenhausen?

I think this qualifies as a group flight, not an event. I could be wrong though.

no, this doesn’t follow the group flight rule “No assigning of gates or pilot slots” and “Take place within 3 hours of being posted”

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see this until know I will be at your flight tomorrow

1 Like

no problem