Engines Cut

I am about 11 hours into my flight to Dubai from Los Angeles, and I logged into another device to do a short landing. My engines/throttle isn’t working, and the top of my screen says “Your account is being used on another device. The throttle will now be cut.” Is there a way to get everything working? This is my first long haul flight and I’m about to crash.

You are not allowed to play IF on the same account on 2 devices at the same time… Whenever you do, the engines are cut and you won’t be able to fly anymore… Sadly you can’t fix this.

3 Likes

R.I.P Emirates 443. Also, I thought you just couldn’t do multiplayer at the same time. I was doing Multiplayer and solo.

As said above: It’s not recommended to use your IF account on two or more devices simultaneously.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter what mode you’re flying in, if you fly on two devices or more at the same time, your throttle will be cut.

1 Like

OK, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Hello!

If you find yourself starting a post with this, it’s best to stop right there. No need to repeat what’s already been said.

18 Likes