Engine shutoff

yesterday when starting a flight both my engine just shut off on the ground. without thinking much about it I restarted them and continued with the flight. today a few minutes ago the same thing happened only this time I was 37 thousand feet in the air. no accidental clicks just engine shutoff and no clue about it. I’m not out of fuel and nothing else could have caused this. I believe this is a bug. can anyone from @Modrators help

Hello,

Just wanting to confirm a few things:

• You don’t have any background apps such as Infinite Flight Passengers with their emergency feature running in the background?

• You are not attempting to fly on the same account on two separate devices?

• You are not trying to fly out of region if you do not hold a pro subscription to access global?

2 Likes

None of those things

Did they get reduced to idle or did they shut down

just shut down

When the turning engine on feature was added to IF a common mistake I had was having too little fuel so they would shut down right after startup. Maybe check your fuel level?

this happened in the air and after the shutdown, I was able to continue the flight. same thing on ground I had just loaded up with a lot of fuel so no way this could have been the reason

Wow that’s a strange problem…
Your engines just shutoff mid air without any warning?

yes i thought the as weird too

You do have enough fuel too correct?

correct i have and had enough fuel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.