Engine Off in Detail

As Laura has announced that Engine On/Off will be featured on all aircraft I think it would be cool to have detailed engine fan blades to correspond with each aircraft model…:
717 ENGINE

15 Likes

i think all the new aircraft will have this for sure maybe not the old aircraft

2 Likes

Please only use one picture in a #features request.

Thanks! :)

5 Likes

So what topic would this go as?

2 Likes

I don’t think you read my comment correctly.

When making a #features request, you’re only supposed to use one photo. Be sure to also give credit to the original photographer of the photo.

Thanks for understanding. Any other questions or concerns, please message me via PM so we don’t go off on a tangent here.

3 Likes

In the videos where she was testing the on/off engine feature you can see that the fan blades are pretty detailed. Since all the aircrafts will have this feature, maybe all of them will have detailed fan blades.

4 Likes

Hoping also, since not all engines are the same for each aircraft.

5 Likes

Devs give us global development update, you request more more and more ! Can’t you be happy with what there will be done ?

2 Likes

She has already said that all planes have it already, but there is a code that hides it for us

3 Likes

It’s not an immediate request, I just wanted to go into detail about the engine on/off feature since none of the engines look the same in real life.
I am just as happy as everyone else(heck, even more, excited than you) about the global update.

6 Likes

That’s a code I can live without.

2 Likes

I cannot wait to see the GE90X in detail…

GE makes the best fanblades imo

6 Likes

I would say that Having detailed engines wouldn’t make sense without adding specific sounds to specific aircraft engines.

2 Likes

I’d like this but the engines are already detailed, especially on Laura’s 787 video :-)

1 Like

True, real engine sounds would be amazing.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that the engine fan blades will still move thanks to the air in front rushing through the engine when the plane moves forward!

3 Likes

Yeah, windmilling. Laura’s video was really detailed so I think she’s thought about HD fan blades for the 787 at least.

2 Likes

Would be an awesome feature! Would give me a little more satisfaction while flying

1 Like