Engine noise of the B777 different from the A330

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong post.
I know that the developers for some reason could not integrate the real engine noises for the new planes but, I found that the noise of the B777 is very different from that of the A330.

It seems that the B777 is more bass and noisy compared to the A330.

I would like your opinion on this thank you.

1 Like

Some of the airplanes have different noises

Hello, Some reworked planes have custom sound packs, which are not the basic one. That is why the 777 sounds so good.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

It’s possible as the A220 is a modified sound version from the 777 but nothing was said regarding the A330 I believe

1 Like

Yes the 777 sound amazing

2 Likes

The 777 is a bit different from the A330, while the A330 has more of a high pitched sound compared to the 777 which has more of a lower and heavier pitched sound.

So true, but the 777 also has bigger engines. (I don’t know if that has anything to do with it)

1 Like

It may, I could see why it would make those sounds in real life

1 Like

I think that from the noises they already have, try to mix other noises for some reworked aircraft such as: A350, MD11, DC10, A339 ETC… If the noises are difficult to get now.

The sound pitch is different because the A330-300 always calling for full throtle/almost full throtle, because it is rather underpowered, but the 777 doesn’t which means the front fanblade makes a deeper, bassier more raw and metallic sound. So in that case the soundpack is the same, just the physics of the aircraft making them sound different.

So everyone who is claiming all aircraft have “different” sound packs they do not. It’s planes that sort of “strech the sound out more” because they have harder working engines.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.