Engine Condensation

This will be a very cool feature to see sometime in the future. The sim already has fog, so I don’t think this will be too hard to implement (maybe the animation part). In case you don’t know what I’m talking about, here it is.

~ Erwinvandijck on YT

And here it is, in action.

~ Schipholhotspot on YT

All in all, this will make takeoffs more realistic, and should only happen when the dew point level of the engines is the same as outside of the engines.

57 Likes

Nice request, but it might be a bit hard to add because of the graphics and it’s quite rare to happen IRL.

6 Likes

This and condensation on the wings would be soo amazing. But these things best left to pc where it can be handled

3 Likes

It may be possible with the PC version of IF

1 Like

You gotta remember that this a mobile game, nice idea but probably getting a little too ahead of ourselves

1 Like

You have to add Humidity % first.

1 Like

I love this sound 😍❤️❤️

We can also talk about Contrails! :)

2 Likes

contrails is something that would defo look amazing!! and wouldnt be that much effort as other things

2 Likes

Hey mate, please give credit to the owner of the photo you used in the feature request. See the below topic for more information:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/using-others-photos/89614

I agree, this would be a great feature to see in IF!

6 Likes

It looks awesome and would be cool to have, but mobile devices won’t be able to handle it. It would kill your fps :/

It’s from a YouTube video, so am I supposed to credit his channel?..

Yes, Don. Credit the KLM photo at the top and credit the video creator.

2 Likes

Yes! That would be a very good feauture to add but i think that maybe 3d buildings and terminals would be better for the game. But we all know that will take a lot of time. But we need to thanks the development team because of what they re doing with global. This game, would definitely be the best sim of all times

1 Like

This would be very hard to add right now, but maybe in the future we will have this!

Yes yes and more yes. Super gorgeous