Endurable’s ATC Tracking Thread - [PASSED] @ N/A

Hey,
Thank you for stumbling into my ATC tracking thread. I have passed my theory exam and need some help with patterns, sequencing, runway changes and transitions. The more people who come is better so if you are seeing this feel free to come along and fly some patterns and try and make my experience as difficult as possible 😐 (Please don’t spam though). Anyone is welcome and I am looking forward to seeing you.

Time - Next hour

Airport - OTHH

Frequencies - GROUND & TOWER

Server - Training

Looking forward to seeing you flying in. Thank You.

Let me know if you want me to tag you when I open.

2 Likes

Tag me next time also welcome to community

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Just a recommandation, but avoid airports such as EGLL or KLAX in the training server. They are not usually the beat places to learn 😅.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation but am unsure what you mean by not a good place to learn. I have 400 operations are you recommending I don’t operate popular airports until I join IFATC?

1 Like

Why I said that is because airports such as EGLL and KLAX are hotspots for traffic on the training server usually, and has been for quite a long time. You could almost find any pilot there to the most professional down to somebody who does not know what remaining in the pattern means. It would be better to avoid those hotspots in favor of airports not commonly frequented by pilots in the training server so that you may not get stressed out by pilots not knowing stuff in comparsion to the people here who would join these tracking sessions often being more professional.

4 Likes

Tag me when you open if you’d like. I’ll try and stop by.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow…very poor visibility @ 3000’ 😂😂 I like that

1 Like

Hello there

Feedbacks from CF-JFV

✅ P/B and taxi
✅ Line up and wait
⚠️ Don’t forget to handoff the planes to another frequency when departing. your airspace. Do it as soon as you can if no potential of conflict. I shouldn’t had to request for it
😬 First transition was a bit high but you corrected it 👌🏻
✅ 3000’ was the right one
✅ Pattern entry on inbound
⚠️ Clearance with no direction to take after my option…
✅ Exit command

Thanks for the service @Endurable …nice session

1 Like

Hello @Endurable, I really can’t join because u know it’s very early in the morning here but.ill try to join

1 Like

I mis clicked that’s how it got to 3500’

1 Like

I just finished up

1 Like

You mean by you are closed??!? I was about to join

1 Like

Sorry but I need to do something

1 Like

Ok no problem

1 Like

Thank you for flying in