[Ended] Spirit Virtual KIAH Flyout | @KIAH - 101700ZNOV18

Server: Expert

Airport: KIAH

Time: 1700Z
November 10, 2018 5:00 PM

Spirit%203

NOTAM: Fly-out of KIAH. Fly anywhere with any airline that flies out of Terminal A, but of course Spirit is the preferred and featured airline. Fly-ins also allowed, but gates may be restricted and will not be assigned. If there is IFATC for whatever reason, please follow instructions. NKVA will not be held responsible for any ghostings that could occur.

Check out our thread!

Terminal A: Spirit, Alaska, Frontier, WestJet, Delta, Air Canada, American, United Express

A1: @Avi8rBrian
A2: @Cameron_Stone (Spirit Wings 1)
A3: @CameronH21 (Spirit Wings 314)
A4: @DiamondGaming4 (TFC-004)
A5
A6
A7
A8
A9
A10
A11
A12
A13
A14
A15
A16
A17
A18
A19
A20
A21
A22
A23
A24
A25
A26
A27
A28
A29
A30

2 Likes

WOW! I am definitely not the Events Manager!

Check Discord and you’ll see what happened

1 Like

I will take gate A1
Callsign: Spirit Wings 2021
Aircraft: A321-200

1 Like

I signed you up. Anyone else want to join? It would be fun ;)

3 Likes

Can I get Gate A3 Spirit Wings 21? I have no events or anything planned that day. 95% chance I’ll be there.

1 Like

You’re missing United Express which flies out of Terminal A North

1 Like

Sure! I’ll sign you up

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll edit that

1 Like

In that case, I’ll try to make it. I’ll take any gate, callsign TFC-004

1 Like

I just noticed this is the same time as another event, I do not want this to be cancelled this time so I might drop out of the one event

(Hawaiian Hops Event As ATC)

1 Like

Okay glad to hear that! I’ll give you A04 so you can be with the group

1 Like

Can you please withdraw me from the event. Unfortunately my work has me working during the event…

Hopefully I can catch your next event.

Thank you for letting us know, we’ll get you off the event. Sad to see you go :(

1 Like

Same here was looking forward to it. PM me y’alls next event when it becomes available. Hopefully if I’m available I would like to be y’alls Tower or Ground at the next event!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Just letting you know the event is tomorrow and we still have plenty of spots! It would be awesome to see you guys there in whatever plane you decide to bring!

1 Like

I’ll be there! A320

1 Like

Okay I signed you up! Make sure you (and everyone else) is there at least 10 minutes before departure for photos!, because we can’t get them after everyone leaves ;). 1650Z just in case you are lazy and don’t want to do math

I am going to be flying into LAS! Hope to see you guys there!

1 Like

You are not too late! I’ll add you now!

1 Like