End of Life - FPLtoIF

I don’t think this is an april fools thing, it’s legit

2 Likes

I still use it today to suggest routes at the times I want, but thank you very much for this project, which helped me a lot.
Thanks

2 Likes

Oh! I would like to know if it is at least possible to maintain the website. The flight time search is still very useful…

So in my opinion I don’t think it’s the end. It can be a personalized flight search site. (That was a suggestion @Chris_S 😁😉💫)

1 Like

Thank u for providing us with such a good Service :)

1 Like

Man this is sad. I used it ALL the time for random flights. I’m really in need of an alternate…

I used it for random flights too. When it goes, i would to look at a map and guess random airports. I load them into simbrief to see if it’s long enough.

Use flightmapper.net. You can select two random airports in the world and this website will show you possible flights between or near those two airports. It will greatly improve your flight selection, if you are following the process you listed above. You can also use this website to select airports, and then look at all direct flights departing from that airport; with aircraft type and flight time. I use this to continuously hop around the world from one destination to another using real world flights and liveries

2 Likes