End of life for LiveFlight Connect?

Hello, it looks like LiveFlight Connect does not like the new version of iOS 14.5 with IF V20.03.06, on two terminals the connection is no longer possible after this update. With ForeFlight it works fine.

Best regards

3 Likes

Yeah. LiveFlight Connect has been acting up for a lot of people lately. Updates to the game surely won’t help out the operation of LiveFlight either. Thanks for sharing!

Also, welcome to the community! Feel free to create a PM with me or create another topic if you need help, want to chat about something aviation related, or want to fly. We love to support our brothers and sisters in aviation!

Here’s also something else to take a look at:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

LiveFlight Connect is deprecated and no longer receives updates and support. So, not being compatible/behaving badly with new updates is to be expected, I guess.

Here’s their full statement:

Alternatively, you could try Map Connect and see if that works. But that’s kinda not 100% reliable too, as far as I’ve heard.

3 Likes

Thank you for all these answers, well I uninstalled LiveFlight connect and Map connect I didn’t even try because it didn’t seem more stable to me. I’m going to use the autopilot more and do some gymnastics with the iPad for takeoffs and landings. Best regards

If ever since the update of IF 20.01 everything works again. Go go! 🤪🙃🙂😁 To your joysticks! 🛫✈️

1 Like

But unfortunately there’s still lag and unreliable behavior…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.