End of IF for Anton

All the best wishes to you Anton.

I think I can speak for all of us IFATC controllers but I will speak for my self I’m really sad you decided to leave this community but everything has a reason. I wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

Ocean1c

1 Like

Gosh… Anton…
I’ll always miss seeing you fly your short little hops in a Dash-8 and I really wish you the best in the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Never saw this coming, Anton. You are one amongst only a handful of people I know who were still chugging along in IFATC from the time I joined around the same time you did. So many people came and went but you were always here in the community. You contributed a lot with your tutorials in the early stages of IFC which were always interspersed with witty remarks and you took upon yourself to educate the folks over at IFFG. Very sad to see you go my friend. I do hope you continue to enjoy as much in your future endeavours as you did here. So long…🌷

3 Likes

Anton; It was a pleasure to meet you during the 2019 Meet-Up at London Heathrow. I’m saddened to see you leaving Infinite Flight and the IFC after all these years but I can understand your motivation to move on.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavors and hope that you’ll have a wonderful time. All the best, a healthy life, good luck, much love, fun and joy. You had a real impact here on the IFC and in IFACT and you’ll definitely be missed.

Stay safe my friend, take good care and nothing but the very best to you and your family. Thank you Anton!

5 Likes

Anton, it’s sad to see you go. You are truly a member I have been looking up to, since I first joined this community. Hero, legend and a huge inspiration for many of us. Thank you for be such a great mentor, and rolemodel. I wish nothing but the very best to you and your family.

Best regards!
Erik - NorAviator97

1 Like

Honestly, I didn’t expected that @azeeuwnl.

You were definetly a great controller, and a great supervisor. You helped me with some of the questions. I still remember you sent me to land on a 98ft wide runway in Monterrey, that was so funny.

Sure the IFATC team, and the community, will miss you. Farewell Anton! Hope to see you back, and thank you for your service :)

1 Like

@azeeuwnl , wishing you success on your new endeavors. You’ve been a great asset to IFATC, Expert Server and IFC. I’m sure this came as an uneasy decision but I fully understand.

Thank you, good day!

2 Likes

I remember the countless times you’ve controlled me around various airspaces, truly a legend as many others have said. I wish you the best for the future!

2 Likes

Sad to see you leave! Anton 😭

Wish you all the best 💖♥️

1 Like

Sad to see you go @azeeuwnl
Good luck for the future 💙

Sad to see you leave, I may have not known you that well; but I’m sure you had caused great positive impact on the community. Thank you for visiting IF, contact departure on 122.800. o7 have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Aww, we all will miss you, good luck in the future, goodbye

1 Like

Anton, you will be missed. Will be sad no longer seeing you helping out in the IFATC discord and for future IFATC candidates. Enjoy your break and it’s sad seeing you go.

Bye Anton ❤️😕

For one last time, “frequency changed approved, good day”.

5 Likes

Always sad to see somebody like you go who contributed so much to the community, I still remember talking to you back in the IFATC Slack 😭

Dank u wel, veel geluk.

1 Like

Well it’s sad to see you go Anton, it’s been a pleasure having you around.
Always helpful and kind.

I wish you all the best in the future.

3 Likes

Anton it will not be the same without seeing you around

1 Like

Sad to see you go! Farewell, and I hope you’ll have a happy future.

This is really shocking. You are such a humble person man, I remember one time i had loads of questions regarding ATC and you always replied in detail and made sure I understood, but you might not remember as that was a while ago. You’ve left a huge positive mark in the community and me and many others are grateful for it. Good luck in the future Anton!

1 Like

Thank you for your time providing guidance to several IFATC members, including myself. It was great having you on the team. Wishing you the very best for future, Anton!

3 Likes

Sad to see you go! Hope all goes well in the future!
-Sam :)