Emirates Virtual | Closing down

Website Currently Unavaible due to pending closure
thumbnailWe are IFVARB Approved!
The Official Emirates Virtual Thread

About Us:

Welcome to the Emirates Virtual Thread. We are all about bringing the elegance and poise that our real-life counterpart offers to its filers, we have great staff members, great pilots, and an all-round friendly atmosphere that everyone can join

Our Staff:
We have a very capable staff team for all your VA needs if it is from general questions to answering anything and everything about the VA.

Upper Management
Chief Excutive Officer @Connor
Chief Operations Officer @Jake_Seitz
Management
Event Manager @DiamondGaming4
Flight Manager @Cjthew91
PA/Pilot Experence Manager @Rob_Shore
PA/Flight Bookings Director @ryanpark0521EK7220
Pilot Trainer @MaksimFerguson
Social Media Manager Vacant

Our Fleet

Commercial Aircraft

Airbus A380

Boeing 777-300ER

Boeing 777-200LR

Airbus A319

CRJ-700

Freight Aircraft

Boeing 777-200F

Our Ranking System

Trainee - 0hrs - Cirrus
Second Officer - 1hr - 777-200F/CRJ-700
First Officer - 50hrs - 777-200LR
Captain - 100hrs - 777-300ER
Senior Captain - 200hrs - A380-800

Communications

We use slack for all of our internal communications, when approved for the VA, please provide your email to the person who is contacting you.

Join Us

Do you think you have what it takes to become part of the Emirates Virtual Adventure? Join by clicking this link

image%20(4)
Well thats all Folks, thanks for checking out our thread, we hope you think of applying, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on this account, or any staff personally via their accounts. Thanks, and see you in the skies!

21 Likes

Glad to see we’re back!

4 Likes

I’m confused about the ranking system. You list the A319 and CRJ as a part of your ranks but on the rank structure part only the cirrus which wasn’t listed is on there too.

5 Likes

I see the issue, we’ll fix that. The A319 is a special use aircraft, for internal flights, the CRJ however is an aircraft we use on daily flights.

4 Likes

Oh yay! A new Emirates VA! Best luck to all of you guys.

3 Likes

Well it’s not new just a new thread. But thanks for the kind words!

4 Likes

I have gained over 50+ hours with 2 weeks. I’ll qualify and see if I would be able to join, thanks for the Virtual Airline!

3 Likes

New Thread, New Staff

Once again, welcome to our thread, we are opening our Flight Manager position to the public, with the Promotion of, @Cjthew91, to Director of Operations (DOO). He will be incharge of everything that the Head Administration don’t do, you can find the application for that on our website, it will be up shortly.

5 Likes

Impressive thread, love the organization. Cheers Emirates Virtual!

4 Likes

New Alliance

We are pleased to annouce that EKV has joined an alliance, yes, we have joined GlobeCast. Check them out here!

4 Likes

I have done the application, How long does a reply usually take?

2 Likes

Hello, I have more than 1000 hours of flight, does this mean that i’m gonna do it all again, I mean, can’t I be a senior pilot or do I need training ?

2 Likes

@EK6651 - Applications normally take 24-48 hours. If its been more than 48 hours, contact this account.

@if_aviation_greg - Regardless of IF flight hours. You will begin at the trainee rank. We don’t have pilot training

Everyone thinking of applying for the Flight Manager position, please read all of the questions

1 Like

Its been more than 48 Hours

2 Likes

We have decided at EKV, to resend the application for Flight Manager, Our VA President has been stood down, This has happened too often and @Connor, will be taking back the CEO, and @Rob_Shore will be taking COO, and @Cjthew91 will be taking his old job as Flight Manager, along with the removal of the DFO position. Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

You bet it has. A little annoying but best of luck to Corey (not sure what his IFC username is)

4 Likes

Just applied, hope to hear back!

5 Likes

Our old PEM, has been replaced for the better of the VA with @Jake_Seitz. He was chosen with a 6/6 vote by our staff. Lets congratulate him!

4 Likes

EKV Update 16/08/18

We have been pretty active, we have fun group flights and more pilots joining everyday. Apply today to be apart of this wonderful group

4 Likes

Check our our latest event here! EKVA Presents: English Energy! @ OMDB - 081900ZSEP18

3 Likes