Emirates VA needs a ATC controller

Hay guys so I need one or two Experienced ATC controllers to work at a large recruiting event and for the airline for future events. If you are interested please contact me privately or express your interest on this page. All events will be probably on Training server so there isn’t a need for any controllers to be expert server rated.

Want to test me? I’m not experienced HOWEVER I am pretty good with large groups.

1 Like

Is this event on Expert or Training? If it’s on the training server I can help. I’m pretty well experienced but haven’t taken the Expert server practical test.

I’ll be delighted to help if it is on training! :)

1 Like

Might be able to help you if it’s on Expert.

1 Like

I can help. I’m pretty good with handling large groups.

You clearly didn’t read his post.

1 Like

How do you do the expert test? I am interested but don’t know how to do it.

No I will not thanks

1 Like

Is this TS1 or Expert?
Is this a bunch of peanuts or somewhat experienced pilots who know basic ATC comms?

wasn’t there a more friendly and constructive contribution you could think of for this topic?

Clearly this is a training server event and he just asking if experienced (training) ATC’s can step forward…

3 Likes

Sorry, I forgot I couldn’t read minds like others could. And, I think I’m a very funny guy, you know? You clearly haven’t been active on the forum (which isn’t a problem) to understand its an inside joke ;)
Have a great one!

3 Likes

yea I can be atc. I’m pretty experienced

Hey guys me and @Antonio_D_Andrea_201 are going to be judging the best landing at EHAM tonight on TS1 tonight starting at 9 anybody is welcome to come
See you there!

1 Like

In the future please use ZULU time because all of us live in different areas in the world.

2 Likes

Oh sorry what part of the world do you live in it is at 10 eastern U.S 9 Midwest U.S

You need to put it in Zulu Time (GMT). Not CST, or EST.

1 Like

Well @Antonio_D_Andrea_201 has put an event down for it so go there and check it out I’m not good with Zulu time

It’s not 10 pm it would be 22:00

1 Like

No that’s military time. lmao 😂

1 Like