Emirates VA in need of a Chief Training Officer

Cough Cough British Airways VA and Big Bear VA didn’t start off good but now they are the best! Cough cough!

3 Likes

I I changed the original description to make it more organized like originally stated by @Kevin

3 Likes

Ok guys in reference to that picture I didn’t give permission to my member to post that and I agree the titling is bad and the official webpage can’t be unvailed yet as I’m still waiting for @NEO to approve it. Also the last emirates VA like a month ago has no link to this so ignore their webpage and look out for me to post our new one.

3 Likes

[quote=“A330fan, post:24, topic:98103”]
Cough Cough British Airways VA and Big Bear VA didn’t start off good but now they are the best! Cough cough![/quote]
Haha well Big Bear VA is now gone , BA VA had a rocky start as we had some clueless individuals choosing sides with someone was actually failing to listen to mods ruling thus trashing our thread. All was sorted out and the sun is shinning !

3 Likes

Hello, I would really like to join emirates va and I would be happy to help in everything I can do.
I am good at making banners and at editing image so if you need something please tell me.

1 Like

Yep great private message me your email I’ll add you to the slack welcome aboard

2 Likes

Best of luck from StarTravel Airlines and the IFSIM ATC Network!

1 Like

By name do you mean callsign? - B747

Good luck to emirates 😉

Good luck with the New Emirates VA, as you can see its a lot of hard work in the beginning to get things all lined up to start operations!

2 Likes

He does have a website, staff and lots of other basic important things for a VA. Not trying to start a fight but maybe everyone could give pointers instead of criticizing right off the bat?

1 Like

Pointers would be all the VA’s that don’t have anything wrong with them. Next time, just PM me, don’t bump a topic for something unrelated to it.

1 Like

To top this @Harris_Carvel, nice improvement. I’m excited to see where this goes. Best of luck, and I take back what I said previously.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.