Emirates VA in need of a Chief Training Officer

The soon to be officially unveiled Emirates VA is in need of more board members for potential operations when we open. At the moment we have myself, and two other members one of which will be the CCO and the other undecided. I have worked for many weeks to create many pages for the airline. As a sneak preview I will tell you that we will have PIREPS, type ratings, and aircraft booking before flights. We have a specific number or aircraft in our fleet that have percentages and after extensive use must undergo maintenance. There will be a grading system much like in the IF game now and people will be able to choose if they want to join commercial, freight or exclusive executive branch within emirates VA. Now…because I’m not an amazing designer all the webpages have been made on WIX so don’t not judge. I can’t give you life now yet due to grading etc.
So the many reason for this page as stated in the title is that we need board members. The final member we require is a CTO to assign type rating and test pilots. You must be a grade 3 to apply.

If you are interested me or have further questions drop your name on the page or privately message me.

5 Likes

Wishing you all the luck from me!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy hopefully it will be better than last time the website will hopefully soon be shared.

4 Likes

IFVARB. And btw I don’t think it’s right to create a VA once it has been brought up by another user. So far this VA looks quite disorganised. If you were working on this VA before the user brought the topic up, you would have a website.

12 Likes

well funny you should say that because before the CEO had problems with criticisms brought up so that shut down and I pushed to take over and now that I have I want to launch reasonably soon I’m just awaiting permission so that’s why it seems disorganized plus the B… is the name of the emirates representative but I’m not sure if I should state his name or not because there could be possible problems. Also the previous CEO said he might start it again but much later therefore I thought it would be best to boot it up and get better use out of it (also the previous CEO has been assured he will always be guarantied a place when he wants to come back).

3 Likes

Worst launch and biggest mess of a VA I’ve ever seen, sorry but it’s true

I’m with Ed on this one

17 Likes

Good luck with this. Will watch out for you

2 Likes

Wasn’t my fault. But now we got to this point and hopefully it’s worth it

2 Likes

Good luck from United Virtual!

3 Likes

Best of luck , it looks like you guys are going to need it !

2 Likes

2 Likes

Guys stop harassing him. Not everybody starts out perfectly, having only criticism in his thread wont give him any chance to actually have a professional impression to interested user. Leave him and let him do his work.

7 Likes

As much as @Overspeed makes a good point, I’d like to point out that this user misinterpreted a message of mine as permission to post, when that was certainly not the case. It’s here now, but normally we would only approve of something a little more detailed and organised.

9 Likes

What is the grammar and things in reference to I would love to improve what the problem is

2 Likes

Also guys the point of this page was not to have a grand opening for the airlines but to find board members to operate the VA once it is approved. Please keep this in mind.

2 Likes

Hay guys still in need of board members if anyone wants to help or can recommend people that would be great

2 Likes

Is that better in your opinion but that’s alll I can disclose for now

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t understand

1 Like

I think he means he has no website, no staff to put down, no fleet information and no routes. I hope that helps ;)

2 Likes

It is the little things that count , like having a title that makes sense as that will attract serious, professional and dedicated individuals to your thread…

1 Like