Credits: Emirates.com via Google Images
About this Livery:
- This aircraft is currently operated by the Emirates and their Training Academy.
- It has up to 20 or more Cirrus SR’s being used today.
- They are used for any Flight training session for the fellow Pilot students.
- These are one of Emirates newest aircraft currently in their fleet, behind their ordered A350’s…
- The Emirates Flight Training Academy hub is located in Dubai South, Dubai World Central (DWC).
More about the Emirates Flight Training Academy:
“The UAE has always been at the forefront in promoting innovation and education. Following in this great nation’s footsteps, EFTA is one of the most comprehensive and innovative flight training academies in the world. The Academy has been developed by Emirates airline, ranked as the world’s most valued airline brand, as well as one of the best and safest carriers, by a number of industry surveys.”
Why I would like this livery for Infinite Flight:
In my opinion this is one of the most beautiful liveries for our Cirrus SR 22 aircraft in Infinite Flight. It looks awesome in the Middle East, performing touch and goes in the Arabian airspace. It gives great advantage for Emirates Virtual or any event related to Emirates in UAE. 🇦🇪