Emirates is Back to Mexico City

Yesterday Emirates Returned to Mexico City with a 777 after 1 Year and a Couple of months
The Route was: Dubai-Barcelona-Mexico City

20 Likes

Nice topic, although I think this belong in #real-world-aviation

1 Like

Ah Yes Forgot to put the #

1 Like

All good, but wow after a year that’s crazy it took Qatar I think 2 years to return the A359 back to ATL

1 Like

Yeah and Actually Qatar is planning to arrive in Mexico City with a connection in Milan!

1 Like

Geez wow I did not think Emirates Would return back to mexico city

Oooh you guys are lucky, I live near KTYS a small regional airport that only gets regionals and military, I’ve been to ATL a few times though.

1 Like

Oh Nice! You done spotting in KTYS?

1 Like

This was actually a rumor. The airline stated that the information is false, they don’t have plans nor interest in flights to Mexico.

1 Like

Yeah we lost some hopes on Emirates but they said they will Return

Thats good

1 Like

Oh, Yeah we spotters passed information onto one another but there is only for now Cargo Flights of Qatar, hopefully one day the come and visit us

I do sometimes, we are and ang base so we have KC-135 and we get some military jets as well and a bunch of private jets.

1 Like

Wow Must be really Nice!

1 Like

I thought it was true seeing multiple news outlets reporting about it, but I wanted to hear from Qatar Airways themselves and well, it’s not happening, at least yet as they’re rebuilding their network.

1 Like

Yeah, but for now Mexico City Will Have to stick with Cargo Flights :/

What you guys get heavies which is why I’d, like to see, that’s why the ATL earlier is one of the best. It has Dobbins ARB and a executive airport too

1 Like

Oooh Yeah, We have some routes, Many Planes arrived here before their retirment but yeah I Plan to go to ATL to spot there.

1 Like

Same here in Panama, it’s been a little bit over 2 years since Qatar Airways arrived here with cargo flights, often coming from Quito and Bogota, then they leave for Liege and Maastricht in the afternoon. Emirates wanted to inaugurate the world’s longest flight, a direct link between Dubai and Panama back in 2015 but nothing significant has happened yet, but there’s still a possibility.

1 Like

Nice! Hope Emirates does arrive in Panama, Copa had made destination in Monterrey,MEX So that is actually cool but very Interesting

1 Like