Emirates Introducing New Updated Bar on A380

Okay i will admit , I’m slightly obsessed with everything Emirates related. Having spent many years flying with them and travelling on ridiculous itineraries just to fly Emirates , i think i can justify the madness especially since i just reached Platinum status with them. Anyway…

Emirates are a symbol of luxury and high standards, Emirates broke new boundaries by sticking in a bar and shower on their A380 a couple of years ago. It is with much excitement that Emirates will be updating that bar in the back of the aircraft which is exclusive to First and Business class class passengers on the upper deck of the A380. I am looking forward to downing a few bottles of Vintage 2001 Dom Perignon Champagne while chatting up some attractive flight attendent while mingling with the sophisticated individuals onboard at the back of the new bar at 35000ft !

Will you be joining me in the back sometime in the near future ? ;)

16 Likes

Just when you thought Emirates was done spoiling their richest passengers…

7 Likes

Yeah , more good news is coming as well ! Emirates are possibly going to be announcing a new first class cabin in March.

1 Like

What! More upgrading, how much more can you do!

2 Likes

Yeah sure but your paying for both of us 😉

2 Likes

We might as well be the same person.

Anyway, this bar looks AMAZING, I mean AMAZING
I just wanna be rich and live on one of EK’s A380s

I’ll join you onboard if you pay…

1 Like

Hey! I’m 14!
Just kidding, it’s fine…
Also, the bar looks dope!

1 Like

@louis of course , hope you don’t mind economy thou ? @ewanfleming well you do have the same surname as me. @PiloteerFrankie rumour has it there is no drinking age limit in the sky !

2 Likes

Josh don’t forget about me! I do of course only fly first though. I’ll send you the bills for me and @Louis. We can be like the three musketeers

4 Likes

Or the four musketeers. Cause obviously I’m coming as well 🤗

2 Likes

Yeh bear in mind this is only for the rich people, and for long haul flights example- Dubai-Los Angeles plus it’s something like £3,500 a ticket for first class, in my dreams!

1 Like

A lot more than that!

1 Like

£7,000? Surely it can’t be that expensive!

It’s £5,237 for a first class seat 1 adult, 2 weeks London-Dubai (5,237 as their lowest price)

I’m gonna need some money first. Must be nice.

Price all depends on lots of factor , it isn’t cheap thou. Wonder if i can rent the bar out , we could have like a IFC forum meet up !

2 Likes

I would love to meet you there but I don’t have enough money for bussnies class.

1 Like

That genuinely sounds like the best idea ever!

1 Like

I am flying first in a couple of weeks, Manchester to Dubai. Cannot wait to have an experience of this luxury!

3 Likes

Haha… Legend is right (hopefully)
:P

3 Likes