Emirates Climbing Out of OMDB

This photo was taken in multiplayer mode climbing out of OMDB (Dubai International). This is my attempt at putting clouds on my photos. I would really appreciate feedback on my photo (such as better lighting and more realistic cloud effects)

Server: Expert
Route: OMDB-RJTT
Time: 12:00

Thanks for looking at my photo hope you enjoyed feedback is greatly appreciated!

12 Likes

That’s looks great.

2 Likes

Thank you this is my first attempt!

Personally, I don’t like it because the clouds look like they’re infront of the aircraft, which makes it unrealistic. Good attempt though! Next time just erase the parts of the clouds on the airplane.

5 Likes

I tried using layer but if I make the cloud layer first you can’t see the clouds. (I’m really new at editing) so how do you make the clouds under the Plane?

1 Like

What editor did you use? Also, here’s an example in which I removed the clouds from the plane:

3 Likes

I just serched up picture editor this is the one I used https://pixlr.com/x/. Also nice picture!

1 Like

I used that one as well.

Here’s how to edit the clouds:

1. Press the scissor icon on the left hand side, it will automatically set as “Remove”

1. Then, press on the preferred tool (I use the brush tool)

1. With that, you. can practically draw on the clouds to remove them (But select the cloud layer first) and you can then add the clouds as well

1 Like

Last thing what would you recommend for getting clouds. I just serched up “clouds transparent” is there like a website you use to find clouds?

1 Like

Nope, I just search up Clouds png.

An example:

1 Like

That looks eerily real.

Here is the new picture! Thanks for showing me what to do!

3 Likes

Much, much better!

1 Like

I like both the first and second attempts. Nice job! 👍

The A380 is so massive

1 Like

heyy i use that all the time!

1 Like

good pictures by the way ;)

1 Like

Thanks its my first time trying to make good pictures.

2 Likes