Emirates B777W Timelapse - Dubai to Miami

Hello Everyone!

Hope you’re all having a great day. I just recently released a new flight timelapse video on YouTube. Join me for this one as fly a great 16-hour long haul from the desert sands of Dubai to the sandy white beaches of Miami. It’s a beautiful flight from the United Arab Emirates all the way over to Florida in the US with an Emirates Boeing 777-300er. You can check it out below, enjoy!

Dubai International Airport (DXB) - Miami International Airport (MIA)

v Flight Deets v

Route: Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Miami, United States
Dubai International Airport - Miami International Airport
(DXB/OMDB) - (MIA/KMIA)
Equipment: Emirates Airlines B777-300ER (UAE B77W)

Gate Departure: Terminal 3 Gate A03 @ 6:03 am (GST)
Takeoff: Runway 30R @ 6:34 am (GST)
Landing: Runway 8L @ 2:06 pm (EST)
Gate Arrival: Terminal S Gate J17 @ 2:17 pm (EST)
Travel time: 16 hours and 14 minutes
Flight time: 15 hours and 32 minutes

Other flight and video details

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real-life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is UAE/EK213. It is scheduled to takeoff at 0320 (UTC-4:00) and arrives at 1100 (UTC+4:00). The scheduled total travel time is 15 hrs 30 min according to FlightAware.

SID: BNSFH3 transition REPEE
STAR: RIDA2F

This video is shot with Infinite Flight, a mobile flight simulator available for IOS and Android. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulator experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Version 22.06

Please check me out on social media
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter - @mrplaneguy1
YouTube - Mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - well i mean if you’re reading this you’re on the IFC so just look above :)

Track: Kisma - Fly Again [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch: https://youtu.be/tdDMgDZ4neo
Free Download/Stream: Fly Again by Kisma on NCS

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: iMovie (mobile), Adobe Premiere Rush (mobile)

© Mrplaneguy1 2022 - All video presented in this video is property of Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting timelapses you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Philadelphia (PHL) to Athens (ATH) | American B787-9

Click on the picture to watch

KPHL_LGAV_Thumbnail

Sydney (SYD) to Colombo (CMB) | SriLankan A330-300

CDC9FFA8-C173-4DC3-8CDD-35B2E7733B58

Paris (CDG) to Budapest (BUD) | Air France A320

LFPG_Budapest

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post and I hope you enjoyed the videos if you watched them! Have a wonderful day!

If you have a route or song suggestion in mind just let me know below.

14 Likes

If you’re wondering why it’s 22.6 and not 22.7, it’s because all the planning, flying, filming, and editing for this video was done before 22.7 was out for everyone.

1 Like

I’ve got a route in mind:

Vienna (LOWW) - Ushuaia (SAWH)

A few years ago Austrian Airlines took a special flight from Vienna to Ushuaia, the tip of South America. It was a 17 hour flight using their 777-200ER. Unfortunately, they do not operate this route anymore but it would be awesome to see a time-laps to see what this trip was like!

3 Likes

Ooo! That route sounds like a bunch of fun. I’ll definitely take a look at that route and consider making a video on it. I don’t think I’ve done a 777-200 video in a while so that would be a bit a variety.

Thanks for the suggestion!!

2 Likes

Ooo! That route sounds like a bunch of fun. I’ll definitely take a look at that route and consider making a video on it. I don’t think I’ve done a 777-200 video in a while so that would be a bit a variety.

Before flying let me know, I would like to join you on this flight and be in your video. You can dm me for my Discord.

1 Like

Yeah of course! That’ll be a ton of fun. It’ll probably be sometime next week though because right now I’m working on a E175 video! I’ll DM you with more