Emirates Airbus A380-800 (Arsenal FC)

Photo Credit: Douwe C. van der Zee @ Planespotters.net

As you probably know, Emirates is the largest operator of the Airbus A380, with 115 in service before the disaster that was last year, with many now in storage.

One thing I like about the Emirates A380 fleet is the special livery’s, and today’s is the Arsenal FC Airbus A380, this is the latest Arsenal livery they have had many different ones over the years

Arsenal and Emirates started their relationship in 2006 with Emirates becoming Arsenal’s jersey sponsor and naming rights holder to the then “Ashburton Grove” stadium, renaming it to Emirates Stadium as it is known today. Arsenal and Emirates have continued this partnership to this day along with many other sports teams and as so, the Arsenal FC Emirates Airbus A380 is born, with the latest version featuring the likes of Arsenal players, (from left to right)…
Lucas Torreira
Mesut Özil
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Alexandre Lacazette

As for Arsenal, Arsenal FC is a English football (soccer) club playing in North London in the English Premier League, Arsenal holds the record for being the only team to ever win the Premier League undefeated finishing with a 26-12-0 record in the 2003-2004 season, Arsenal remains one of the “Big Six” clubs in England and my personal favorite football club

As a Arsenal fan and Emirates being one of my favorite airlines, I would love to fly this with the Arsenal players “watching” over my shoulder XD
and I hope you would too!

Thanks,
W!ll

Ps. This topic is not a place to talk about Arsenal nor the Premier League, my DMs are open for this

More Info: Arsenal FC
More info: The Invincibles
More info: A6-EEB