Emirates A350-900 (New Livery)

Note: ideally, this would replace and completely remove the current Emirates A350, as it never became reality. Other fake liveries should remain until further notice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6rlEeeqvZE/?igsh=b2lnYnV5ZzV0eXFv

Following the first routes for the type being announced, the first A350 headed to Emirates has finally rolled out with complete livery. This would be a great addition to Infinite Flight as the A350 is going to be key for Emirates’ long term future, as well as replacing a livery that never became reality with the one that’s just rolled out.

Looks nice! But I’m out of votes unfortunately.

4 Likes

freed a vote just to vote 4 this, the livery is so pretty

Would love to see this added! Still waiting for the new Livery on the B77W tho!

2 Likes

I already made the request for it 🙃😁

Looks like yours is unlisted then, likely because the livery hadn’t been revealed yet.

2 Likes

Ngl, the A350 is the one aircraft that makes this livery look good compared to the A380 and 777

2 Likes

Damn I really wanted to make this feature request, I’m not lying to I had the post ready and everything and was sitting there in my drafts and I was waiting for the picture of the plane 😭😭.

But anyways game is game, fair is fair

And also I voted

Can’t wait to see this in the game

2 Likes

It’s probably a severe crime… But I’ma free up a max livery vote for this one

1 Like

Found some more pictures of it on social media

11 Likes

The new livery would pair so perfectly with this livery 😍😍

2 Likes

Nah. That’s an imposter lol

2 Likes

Nah, that would ideally be replaced by the new livery as that one never came to be.

4 Likes

We need this livery

Agreed! Id love to see this new livery along w the new 777 livery.

this livery is so pretty and it has few votes wtf

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this delivered IRL I’m really hoping we get the new livery in Infinite Flight on the Emirates 350 I really want to try and push it and do Dubai to Honolulu and back to Dubai

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s already coming😭

the livery looks very nice on the a350