Emirates 787-9

Emirates had ordered quite a few 787-9 for there new upcoming fleet, to soon replace the A380’s in the upcoming years.
I would love to see the Emirates colors on the 787-9 in IF soon!

Emirates doesn’t really need an introduction, but here is a short one:
Emirates is an international airline. It is the largest airline in, and also the flag carrier of, the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Source: Wikipedia

Picture source: https://aviationtribune.com/airlines/middle-east/emirates-orders-30-boeing-787-9-dreamliners/

But this photo is a 787-10, not a 787-9.

And now Emirates didn’t get this aircrafts yet, how can Infinite Flight add this livery?

As they added the Emirates A350, United A350 (don´t know if this is will be a real thing) and some others. They can add it just to don’t have to add it when the aircraft really gets delievered. It just would be a bit more simple :)

6 Likes

I don’t think so

Just wait a little bit. The topic was created a short time ago, Emirates is one of the most loved liveries by the aviation community, we just have to wait :)

1 Like

It’s only been here 4 hours, please don’t falsely state facts that you don’t yet know.

1 Like

They will eventually replace the A380, yes.

1 Like

Emirates will eventually replace the A380’'s with a350s, 787s and a330s…

2 Likes

I will vote when I see this IRL

I think they might have cancelled their 787-10 order but they still have 787-9s on order.

well yes you have a point, but united, aerlingus etc dont have a350s etc and they are in infinite flight.

The image has since be changed to a 787-9

Hey! Since I’m a Dubai resident and I frequently use Emirates, I’d just like to point out a couple of things with this request.

The first point is this: there isn’t an actual livery for the aircraft. To this, your counter would be “hey, they added the A350 livery even though Emirates hasn’t been delivered any A350 yet”. The thing is, the A350 was a completely new aircraft being added to IF, and the developers were free to add conceptualized liveries such as the aforementioned one since they were working from scratch. The 787 isn’t exactly a new aircraft comparatively, so the developers are gonna need the actual livery to re-create it properly.

Another thing to point out is that Emirates isn’t the flag carrier of the UAE. That title would go to Etihad Airways based in Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of the UAE.

Anyway, that’s about it. I’d love to vote for it (it is my home airline at the end of the day) but I don’t have any votes and I think that it’s too premature to think about getting this livery in now. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best with you request!

3 Likes

Love the livery! I’d guess the livery will come closer to these aircraft being delivered.

I really hope they dont send the 787 to Dublin. I hope they send either the A350 or continue sending the 777

1 Like

Yes you do have a point about the liveries, however taking past Emirates liveries I dont think there will be much variation in the liveries, but at the end of the day its up to Emirates! And we will have to wait a bit longer to get an Official Livery, taking that the scheduled delivery is in 2023, sometime in 2022 (next year) we should get an official livery! We just need to wait!

1 Like

The topic title suggests the addition of liveries on two separate aircraft. As a matter of rule, I suggest that you change the title and content of the topic to be a resource request, that is, choose whether you want Emirates livery on the B789 or the B78X.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback !

1 Like

Id say the 777 300er will be on the Dubai to Dublin route for some time yet.

1 Like