Emirates 77W: Luxury at its Finest

Hey everyone hope you all are doing great! 🤘

I took the opportunity today to head to OMDB, today’s featured airport, from WSSS and boy, was it packed, packed so full that it took 10 mins to cross a runway and was the first time my device had ever lagged… Because it was so busy I just want to take a second to thank: @ZinZowe, @alberto_lopez, @Pilot_David19 and @Edoardo_C for the smooth service in with minimal go arounds and hardly no waits at the runway! Fantastic job! Anyway now to the photos, I spent a long, long time on these today to get them as good as possible so please do give a like and some feedback!

Server: Expert Server
Route: WSSS-OMDB
Aircraft: B777-300ER
Flight Time: 7hr’s 10 mins (mostly on George)
Note: This was taken in Phase 2 Beta!

So without further ado allow me to present Luxury at its Finest…

(1) #GateLove

(2) Look at them Engine!

InfiniteFlight_2020-10-21-16-18-56-01

(3) Over Dubai…

InfiniteFlight_2020-10-21-16-20-36-01

(4) Over the Piano Keys…

(5) 50, 40, 30, 20, 10…

(6) Moooooooooooooooon!

(7) Holding Short…

(8) N121WS Cross Runway 30L!

(9) Tail Times…

(BONUS) AF 77W, cause why not :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my photos, means a lot! Special thanks to @Suhas for the constant tips, really appreciate it! However I gotta know…

WHICH WAS BEST?!

• BONUS

0 voters

Have a super day and enjoy the release of 20.2!

Peace ✌️
Cign

Oh and also my last post: 4000 Landings - Thank You Community is so so so close to a becoming a great topic so please please like it. Thanks.

27 Likes

Okay nice picture but why why would you land on runway 30R :(

1 Like

Yeah Dubai really was busy. Amazing pictures. Especially the one with the Emirates tails

1 Like

Incredible shots! That moon shot was over the top amazing!

1 Like

Thanks very much for the kind words :) Wasn’t my choice which runway I could have, all up to approach 😉 I originally filed for 30L though 👍

1 Like

The runway cross picture is absolutely stunning! Really nice photos :)

1 Like

Yes very very busy… Huge shoutout to all controllers who controlled it was hectic and thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Thanks for flying in! Amazing traffic today but also stressful :)

1 Like

Thank you, all thanks to Deer’s fantastic tutorial what can I say, I learn from the best 😉

1 Like

Thank you, first time trying out blur today on one of my photos, gotta say when its used right its a charm! My favourite today as well!

1 Like

Holy moly. Imagine having 5 planes requesting pushback, 5 more requesting taxi, 3 exiting runway and being progressive taxied, and 7 more not knowing what progressive taxi means.

Anyways, I don’t think I saw you but thanks for visiting!
1 Like

Yes definitely! Thanks for clearing me nice and smoothly in, you did a fantastic job with all the runway crossing, inbound traffic and there was hardly any queue at the runway! Bravo!

1 Like

😬 its the dream what can I say… You logged on just as I landed so no wonder you didn’t see me! Thank you very much for the service bud you did fantastic! Blue skies and tailwinds! ✌️

1 Like

Amazing work on these pictures, @Captain_Cign!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words Shane, put a lot of effort into these ones! Also congrats on 20,000 ops, huge milestone, thanks for all you do ✌️

1 Like

I received my second good topic (25 likes) today and want to thank you all for taking the time to look at my photos ✌️ Appreciate it!