Emergency on Expert Server

I was simulating an emergency on expert server and communicated with ATC multiple times through call signs but they ghosted me.

Unfortunately we don’t allow emergency procedures of this nature to be conducted with Live ATC. You are free to chat to your controller @DanielVitiello to discuss this. He can create a PM with you when he is done controlling.

9 Likes

The only emergency you can really have is a low fuel situation. Lesson learned, don’t ever simulate emergencies in an active airspace. You will disrupt the pattern in which the controller is organizing for others to land safely.

I didn’t know that. I tried it couple days ago and the controller was really good with it. Will remember next time.

2 Likes

I’ll take a look at your stats and discuss this with the controller. Depending on the outcome, I wouldn’t have an issue removing this for a simple error.

6 Likes

Also, if you would like to have emergencies in IF, I’d suggest voting on this feature request!

2 Likes

@CaptainTumber I’ll message you here to discuss this. Give me a few moments. Thanks!

5 Likes