Emergency communication with ATC

@divebuddha @Maxmustang I personally think It’s a good idea, but it would have to be properly thought over though… :)

1 Like

As i earlier said. this will be misused for sure. :thumbsdown: . People would ask for immediate takeoff as they have an Emergency :joy: :joy: and as usual sit on the runway for a minute and takeoff :joy:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What about if you could only broadcast such messages when you are a “victim” of a random event generated by the server! :)

3 Likes

The messages have been designed with the help of real life ATC’s :blush:

2 Likes

When will people do a little research before they post. This horse has been ridden into the dust by the same Cowboys forever! Cowboys this horse Is “Dead”! Bury it! Just Sayin, Mad Max Sends

1 Like

Also ATC could be aware of a real emergency by the plane being higlighted in RED or an alarming colour, if the aircraft is not and the person misuse this service they could be ghosted or a violation penalty could be given.

1 Like

A bit like this … When it comes to airport services, note that there’s buses with passengers, terminals avaliable to park really cool!! We could implement this, then this game would be so much realistic!!

3 Likes

El Capitan Santos, “We”, got a mouse in your pocket? “Game” no no Sir it’s a “Simulator”! Previously posted! Pls research yr topic before you post. Thank! Max Sends

@maxmustang this is a community forum where you can share your ideas (if you didn’t notice) I can share whatever I want!! This is my idea and I don’t expect everyone to like it but as far as I am concerned you don’t need to read or reply my posts if you don’t like them! Furthermore, you are no where near to be a game/simulator developer so please research yourself what can be done or not.
El captain santos

Santos this community forum has rules that you must comply with. Unfortunitly I approched you with rye humor an error on my part which I regret! I suggest you learn your way around before you over load your mouth again. In future if you choose to cross swords with me we’ll do it in conjunction with a “Flag”.
"“Mad” Max Sends

1 Like

The main point is you kind of just brought the conversation off-topic. We are discussing emergency communication with ATC as a feature request. You can make your own feature request with the description you provided and these pictures (but please search the forum to see if someone else already had the same idea).

3 Likes

I think emergencies should only be server-generated. It would be a mess if everyone has access to emergency messages.

Kinds regards.

//Advanced controller

4 Likes

No no no no no! And another no! You have no idea how annoying it gets when people do a pretend emergency. A lot of times the person having an emergency thinks “Oh, if I have an emergency then everyone needs to stop and land so I can do whatever I want.” NO!

Look, basically what I’m trying to say is people will misuse this command and it will become a huge problem. Trust me, I KNOW this will become a problem. Next thing you know, 15 planes will be making emergency landings at LAX!

It is a good idea, but will cause too many problems.

Now, your idea about having ground crew and terminal gates has been requested many times and will hopefully be added in a later update.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I don’t really understand the terminology used by yourself, “cross swords” what are we!! Fighting because of our ideas, yet again you point your finger at me saying I’m not following the rules when you clearly undermined me in a previous post and offended me by calling me EL santos by making fun of my country. We are not fighting here! I did not say anything that would offend you until you provoked me. I have stated that you have the right to have your opinion, but please don’t go around oppressing others with your thoughts. This is my last comment towards yourself! @Maxmustang

1 Like

I agree, but I looked at other posts and I just wanted to add more by saying the airport service. I’m sorry if I repeated. Wasn’t my intention

I love your idea !

Do not really know where to ask this…but in the case of a phone or tablet about to run out completely out of power and an imminent crash resulting…if that pilot is not quickly allowed to land…is there any ATC menu selection for the pilot to notify the ATC personnel …if there isn’t then it should be added under misc messages or a similar category…for this type of emergency or MAYDAY…

No but there is discussion about it